Paws & Kisses Pet Sitting Home Page
What We Do...
We provide top-notch pet sitting services (and soon dog training) to clients in Shelton and some surrounding towns, including:
- Shelton (our home base)
- Ansonia & Derby
- Parts of Stratford & Trumbull
for New Prospective Clients
Whether it is long days at work, a business trip or a much-needed vacation that takes you away from home, worrying about your pet's welfare can cause additional stress. Our goal is to assist you by providing the best care possible for your pets, so they can stay in their own home, while you are away.
Why Use a Pet Sitting Service?
- All the Comforts of Home - Pet sitting allows pets to remain in their familiar, secure home environment. This reduces their stress level and allows them to maintain their normal lifestyle and habits (like sleeping on the bed...).
- Same Schedule - Meals, walks, playtime, naptime, pets & affection, medications, etc. are provided as in their normal daily routine. Pets are creatures of habit - they like this!
- No Travel Trauma - No sad goodbyes in unfamiliar surroundings, for either you or your pet! Just leave your home as you do each day, with your pet safe and secure inside.
- Home Security - Your pet sitter's regular visits will maintain a lived-in appearance at your home while you are away. Your pet sitter will bring in the mail and newspaper, turn lights on and off and open/close drapes and blinds. They will also monitor your home each day to ensure your home is secure. This is included in all our services.
- No Kennel Living - Your pet will not be exposed to illnesses, fleas, etc. that can be an issue for animals staying in a kennel facility.
- Individual Love and Attention - Your pet will receive one-on-one love and attention from our experienced, professional pet sitters while you are away.
WOOF! My name is Gizmo and I want to bark to you about the great pet care services that my mom and dad can provide for your furry family members. I speak from experience - I have 'paw tested' them all myself!
Whether it is a long day at work or a much-needed vacation that takes you away from home, my mom and dad can help by providing loving and attentive pet care services, such as daily walks, pet sitting, long walks in the park and even pet taxi services that will to get your pet to those all-important appointments with your pet's vet or groomer.
My mom and dad have over 4 decades of experience with pets of all kinds. In fact, my mom is a second-generation show groomer and trainer! She showed miniature poodles on the European show circuit. Her 'star' poodle, Maggie, took over 34 prizes, including several Best in Shows, during her show career. When mom and dad came back to the states, they brought all their poodles with them, where they lived in happy retirement until Maggie, the last one, passed away in 2007 at age 18! Maggie and I used to love to snuggle together on the bed. I still miss her! Mom and dad are now dedicated to adopting rescue dogs, like me.